Area Attractions & Things to do
Settlers Green Outlet Village
Is only a block away from our front door with over 60 nationally known factory stores where you can save 30 - 60% off every day. Open 7 days a week.
Mountain Adventure Park will be opening on Memorial Day weekend for the
- Take a wild ride on their Mountain Coaster
- Fly high on the Soaring Eagle Zipline and Giant Swing
- Summer Tubing and The Aerial Adventure
- For the younger ones Bungy Trampoline and Spider Mountain
for more information http://www.cranmore.com
Attatish Mountain Resort
Memorial Day Weekend opening
- 69 Trails across two big, connected mountains that combine traditional New England runs and challenging terrain.
- Nor' Easter Mountain Coaster is 4,300 ft of banked curves and dips. It's essentially a rollercoaster set on the Attitash Mountainside.
- Attitash offers four waterslides with exciting hairpin turns, underground tunnels and plenty of ways to cool down.
- Buddy Bear's Playpool is a great way for children Under 48" to have lots of water fun.
For more information
Conway Scenic Railroad
Enjoy an old-fashioned railroading experience on vintage trains, all departing from a 1874 Victorian station in the
hear of North Conway Village. Whether you choose on of their Valley routes Conway or Bartlett, or the legendary
Crawford Notch excursion, this is a step back in time that the whole family will enjoy.
For All Aboard Information click on their website below.
Fun things to do:
*65 miles from Portland, Maine
*120 miles from Boston
*300 miles from New York City
Come for scenery!
Quiet snow falls into blankets of white, spring-time buds to blossoms, or autumn's breathtaking spectrum of auburn's, reds, and gold's... The valley is the perfect place to take in the majesty of the seasons.
- Hop on the scenic White Mountain Highway from your doorstep to explore the area and its many overlooks!
- Visit the 780,000 acre White Mountain National Forest, including beautiful Mount Washington!
- Ride the Conway Scenic Railroad through the countryside in a restored, steam-locomotive!
- Reflect at any of the many covered bridges, making sure to visit the famous Jackson "honeymoon" bridge!
Come for sport!
Year-round fun comes easy in the valley with so many natural amenities.
- With over 150 holes in the area, the Mount Washington valley is a golfer's dream!
- Hike or mountain bike the trails throughout White Mountain National Forest or Echo Lake Cathedral Ledge State Park.
- Hike the many trails to the top of Mt. Washington, the highest peak in New England at 6,288' above sea level or take the Cog Railway for a spectacular trip to the top!
- Canoe the Saco River or go horseback riding through miles of area trails.
- Ski new runs each day at nearby Wildcat, Black, Cranmore, and Bretton Woods resorts!
- The year-round Bretton Woods Canopy Tour is open daily and is sure to be an experience you will never forget!
New! Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park
The Newest Family Attraction in the White Mountains
•Mountain Coaster •Zip Lines •Ropes Course •Summer Tubing •Giant Swing and More!
Come to shop!
With local artisans and name brands the valley is the most dense TAX-FREE shopping area between Boston and Montreal!
- "Save 30-60% every day at over 60 nationally known factory stores. Shop our national brand outlet stores and specialty shops for fashions, accessories, jewelry, home furnishings, intimate apparel, shoes, children's fashions and more. More than just an outlet center, Settlers' Green Outlet Village offers a beautiful courtyard setting, children's playground, seasonal events, entertainment and fun family dining choices."
- Visit North Conway Village for antiques, hand-made crafts, and to stock up on specialty goods such as famous New Hampshire maple syrup!
Whatever adventure your vacation holds, be sure to stop by our office for driving directions, tips, and spirited opinion!